Monday, February 24, 2014

Welcme to my network

In order to further my practices as a writer it is essential that I build an audience that can give me honest feedback and constructive criticism.By looking through some of the class blogs I have invited several of my classmates to assist me in becoming an author. I have also received an invitation to join in Dale Bebeau's learning network.
 I have asked the following people to join my learning network.:
Shane Cheverez: His deep analytical ability should be able to give me an honest and beneficial critique. 
Judith Botello:
Jorge Garcia:
Dylan Horton:








1 comment:

  1. We've been in each other's learning networks since the research paper :D. I don't doubt that we will continue to collaborate successfully throughout this project and beyond.

    ReplyDelete