Monday, February 10, 2014

Resource: 1

I began with researching plot development and I learned that I essential need to begin with a rough draft for teh general direction of the story. I learned that by deciding the basic format for the ending that I could 'guide' the characters through a series of events that would build the tension until the climax.

I also did research on several personality types so that I may understand how other personality types think. I was able to find a tool that I can use to categorize personality types into a combination of different traits. .(Extroversion, Introversion; Sensing, Intuitive; Thinking, Feeling; Judging, Prospecting) Each personality type is a combination of four of these eight traits and it allows me to understand the weaknesses and strengths associated with each type of personality.

I also began researching demonology and the various monsters that have commonly populated other popular fantasy worlds. I was able to research the Hydra, Cerberus, and a variety of other creatures. There are still many more that I may be able to find useful I have decided to develop my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment