Thursday, February 20, 2014

Peer review

Amparo-
 The beautifully colored blog quickly grabbed my attention and as i examined closer I found a vast amount of information regarding self defense. All he work is turned in on time and is completed. And a side note i don't think anyone is going to want to get into a fight with her considering how much effort she is putting into the study of self defense. 

Judith-
Judith's blog had some nice content that revolved around the subject of helping others. Most of the required content is posted, with the exception of what seems like a very small number of assignments. Her Literary analysis was completed to the letter and I believe that she did very well with the analysis.

Dylan-
He hasn't been doing much of his work recently, but the work that is done is always completed.

Shane-
 At a quick glance you can quickly tell that Shane puts a lot of effort into his blog because of the depth of his writing. This is not just a one time occurrence, every assignment is complete down to the letter. The blog has been decorated with a music player at the top of the screen which allows you to listen to music that is quite entertaining. Other than that it is quite easy to monitor his progress because he displays all of his research in his 'research progression' post.



1 comment:

  1. I'd like to work with you on my paper, my subject is "freedom". I chose you based on your chosen project subject; fiction writing. I think that you would be able to provide me with information or opinions on your subject that relates to mine which would make it an even broader addressal of freedom. My topic is very broad and confusing to begin with, but with various points of reference, I think it can come together better with input from you. If you think you can help me, let me know. Thank you.

    Dale Bebeau

    ReplyDelete