Monday, February 10, 2014

Launch : becoming an author

 I have decide that i want to become an author because I love to entertain people with my stories. Earlier this school year I learned how to "display" my work by placing it in public vie for all to see. I believe that by placing my works on the blog i created for my fiction that i will be able to gain the knowledge of the public opinion of my work and learn how to improve my abilities by understanding what they enjoyed and how i can change what they didn't enjoy. Ultimately I would like to write a a fantasy that i have been working on for a long period of time and publish it. To reach that point i will need to research mythology,  medieval cultures and civilizations (because the setting is medieval), as well as other novels to see which methods have worked and which ones have not. To demonstrate the development of my skills I will also work on several Short stories and post these to my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Solid plan, Jon. I think that researching the topics you mentioned will be incredibly beneficial in terms of historical accuracy, and over all quality. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete