Monday, March 10, 2014

10 Questions

The folowing are ten qustions that I would as a professional in the field of writing a novel.

1 How is it that you began to write your book? Did you start with your main character(s) or did you begin with a part of the plot?
2 How many times did you revise our story? How much did the plot change?
3 How long did it take you to create this story? Was it a multitude of years or just a few months?
4 Did you plan for there to be a sequel or did you just leave an opening in case the story did well?
5 When writing a story should I think about the possibility of a sequel or should I think about that as i finish my current book?
6 Did you allow your peers to read any of your drafts or did you keep your aspirations to yourself?
7 When did you begin to tell stories?
8 What challenges have you faced while writing your books? How did you overcome them?  What did you learn that I might want to know?
9 What agencies have you worked with? which one do you think I might want to work with? What should I expect if I was to begin working for them?
10 Do you think that I might be able to get a job doing this with what you have seen from my stories so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment