Monday, January 27, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

After high school there will be a clear difference between those who are chasing a dream, and those who have lost their dream. The truth is that nothing really changes in a person's life after the last bell rings. Yea their 'free' to do what ever they want to, but not every one does. Most that i have watched spend a year just to find a dream, if not longer in cases i have seen with some people i know who are my parent's age. People will remain generally the same, if they were lazy they will still be lazy (hopefully something gets them to change  but that's not always what happens). Personally I have watched several squander their potential. One of my close friends, who will remain nameless, has great potential but he sits on his but all day and does nothing to work for it. I don't want to do that. I want to fight for something, through the ruff times and the calm ones. A life without struggle seems boring, and i don't want that. The greatest heroes of all time fought through some of the harshest of trials for something they wanted, be it freedom, equal rights, or just to put food on the table. That's what I want, to fight for something worth fighting for and I hope that I never change my mind about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment