Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Will study for food

In order to pursue my dream of working in the gaming industry I have decided that college would be the most reasonable step for me to take following high school. I have not currently come to a final decision on which college would be the moist helpful to me I chose to research a scholarship in hopes of finding something suitable. I learned that Cogswell College possesses a scholarship in which professionals from animation, Entrepreneurship , and even game design select students who show potential in their field of study. This scholarship grants up to $6,000 annually. In order to qualify the student must submit a portfolio that demonstrates their level of proficiency. With this glimmer of hope I need to redouble my efforts in learning to write code.

No comments:

Post a Comment