Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Netvibes my intro to a new home page

In class today we were asked to try a new home page from s sight called Netvibes. So I checked doubt the program and so far I an not amused. This program is great, it monitors blogs, social accounts; ex twitter and Facebook, and news searches. However I don't use twitter or Facebook, if I did or if I decide to this will be great for me because I wont have to constantly log in every time I use my computer. The simple fact is that I don't use these social centers. Despite my pessimistic view of the new program I did find one very interesting fact about it. I can set the system to monitor all appearances of specific items. I'll explore the browser more as the week progresses, but as of this moment my schema tells me to open the browser, hit the favorites icon, select blogger, and do my homework/research.

No comments:

Post a Comment