Tuesday, October 1, 2013

To be or not to be


Translation:

Should I act, or should I not act?
Is it better to live through
the troubles of dire misfortune,
or to stand against an overwhelming force,
and by standing concur it: to die
to imagine no longer; to end the pain
and the suffering of life that we are all subjected to?
Many desire to live without this trouble.
To imagine, maybe to think; but that is the problem
to think is to not act, and what regrets may be left
by the soul whom neglected to act,
I must consider. To overcome great obstacles,
and earn the respect of those around me,
not all men choose to act;
some give into the will of their oppressor,
others are defeated by unjust law,
enforced by the insolent politicians,
and then finally end his own misery.
What is better to face,
a weary and miserable existence,
or a new set of challenges from which there is no return.
These decisions are ones that all people fear,
which provokes the deep thought upon my decision,
to either remain silent and ignorant of my troubles,
or to face them directly.
I choose to face them directly.

personally I choose to change myself, to make myself better. Recently I haven't been pushing as hard as I could to overcome the obstacles within my life. I will use all of my ability to finish the project that I have ben working on; it's going to be a huge pain, but if I want to reach my eagle rank then I have to push through.

No comments:

Post a Comment