Saturday, May 31, 2014

Update on novel

As Can be seen by reading the fist chapter on my novel there are two leading characters in my novel. the oldest is Hawkasuma, and the youngest is Dakisuma. That being the case both characters are going to travel very different paths and I have to be able to weave these two paths together through the story. The second chapter follows the path of the younger brother as he is forced to fight in a roman-like Colosseum of death. In the chapter as it stands now (draft 3) about three years have passed since the events of the first chapter have occurred. I have yet to fully conceive the events that will unfold in this chapter, but I keep trying to create ideas and map out the story in my notes.  The Third chapter of my book continues the story of the older brother. In the draft I am working on he is suffering from nightmares due to repressed memories thatare only starting to be awakened.

No comments:

Post a Comment